Inter CA - Audit
We are a firm that has been providing quality accounting, tax, auditing, and financial services to our clients. At present, we are seeking a professional who has some amount of Experience in Auditing any kind , if you have the necessary amount of exposure and experience we would like to meet you .
- Examine financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Inter CA or CA Drop out can also work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Min.1.5 to 2.0 years of experience in Audit Division
The company is an accounting and consulting organization driven by young and dynamic team of professionals with the mentoring of experts drawn from a broad range of industries, background and wide expertise .
It is a cutting edge GenNext firm, recasting the best practices and igniting innovative knowledge resting in young minds through aggressive use of robust technology and social media.
The company has operations focused on consulting disciplines and compliance services which it deploys to assist its clients in developing and expanding their businesses.
• Assurance and Accounting Advisory Services
• Direct Tax Advisory Services
• Indirect Tax Advisory Services
• Accounts & CFO Outsourcing Services
• Transaction Advisory Services
• Risk Advisory Services
• Forensic Accounting & Investigation Services
• IT Advisory Services
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile