Application Engineer (SAN /NAS)
Education: background from a pharmacy, medical device/Engineering (efficient in English) BA(business analyst, excel, MS office exp), Peoplesoft, Trackwise is good to have.
Flexible work hours but IST work hours normally for meeting resource should be flexible to attend
Storage and Backup Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain Storage and Backup infrastructure on both On-premises and AWS cloud
- Backup Administrators work with the server administration teams to implement and manage backups, perform data restores and resolve issues including escalation.
- Ensure that daily, weekly backups complete successfully, and failures are resolved, and backups rerun to completion.
- Responsible for Maintenance and configuration of highly available enterprise Storages and Backup systems.
- NAS Administration (NFS & CIFS) & SAN-based Replication administration. Fabric Administration (Fiber Channel & ISCSI)
- Perform Storage & Backup appliances firmware/patch upgrades periodically - Significant experience in NetApp, Commvault Backup, SAN storage and switches.
- Experience in Amazon Cloud (AWS) will be added advantage, like NetApp on AWS, EC2, EBS, EFS, FSx, Snapshot and AWS Backup.
- Storage allocation, upgrades, optimization standards and Performance Tuning
- Proactive monitoring and tools implementation
- Work with Vendors (Commvault, NetApp, IBM, etc.) to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Involve Internal/External audits of the Backup environment in regard to data recoverability.
- Provide 24X7 Rotating OnCall Support
Required Skills: - 7+ years of experience with storage and backup administration
- Current experience with Commvault (L2/L3) is required with experience with another backup a plus.
- Current experience with NetApp (L2/L3) is required with experience with other SAN Storage/Switches a plus.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, NFS, CIFS, SMB, and networking.
- Good time management and organizational skills. Excellent oral and written skills
- Able to work well under pressure and under stressful situations. Must have a good sense of urgency is key for this role.
- Self-motivated; ability to maintain excellence in service with moderate supervision.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- AWS Certified Associate or above
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.