Team Lead (Quality Analyst)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling team of 10+ members.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to fix them.
- Experience in Data driven Testing and Keyword driven Framework using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, Defect management, JUnit and TestNG.
- Detail Oriented and Resourceful in the Completion of Projects.
- Ability to Multitask and Meet Strict Deadlines.
- Experience in Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
- At least 10+ years of experience in software testing (Manual & Automation both)
- Extensive Experience in SDLC and Agile Testing Process.
- Experience in API Testing is a must.
- Having Good Knowledge of ANT/Maven Tool.
- Knowledge in Mobile Automation, BDD framework, CI/CD experience would be an added advantage.
- Automation Tools: Selenium, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE and AutoIT.
- Programming Languages: Core Java,
- Databases(optional) : MS Access, SQL Server, ORACLE and MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Automated Testing Tools : UFT, Selenium and LoadRunner
- Test Management Tools :
- Bug Tracking Tools : JIRA.
- Tools & Utilities : Ms-Office, Outlook Express, VSS/Git
- Web Technologies : HTML, XML and VB Script
- Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X.
The company is a leading educational software and solutions company, promoted by a dynamic team of erstwhile I-Bankers, US graduates and MBA’s. They are part of the prestigious 50-year old Hindustan Group of Companies . Their out-of-the-box and customized solutions are helping scores of institutions and corporates - globally- overcome their educational and learning challenges and to drive innovation.
All Saturday off except 2nd Saturday
Bond of 18 months
3 months monthly ctc equivalent cheque needs to submitted ( it will not be cashed until you break the bond abruptly ) while joining which will be returned after completion of 18 months
Bond is valid for all profiles at every experience level from fresher to director
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile