Chartered Accountant (CA)
We are a firm that has been providing quality accounting, tax, auditing, and financial services to our clients. At present, we are seeking a professional to fill the role of Chartered Accountant to manage our staff and develop strong, lasting relationships with our clients.
- Work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
- Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Represent clients with internal audits
- Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed
- Research and resolve taxation issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service
- Should be interested in auditing or should have experience in audit field .
- Should have completed CA
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
The company is an accounting and consulting organization driven by young and dynamic team of professionals with the mentoring of experts drawn from a broad range of industries, background and wide expertise .
It is a cutting edge GenNext firm, recasting the best practices and igniting innovative knowledge resting in young minds through aggressive use of robust technology and social media.
The company has operations focused on consulting disciplines and compliance services which it deploys to assist its clients in developing and expanding their businesses.
• Assurance and Accounting Advisory Services
• Direct Tax Advisory Services
• Indirect Tax Advisory Services
• Accounts & CFO Outsourcing Services
• Transaction Advisory Services
• Risk Advisory Services
• Forensic Accounting & Investigation Services
• IT Advisory Services
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile