Senior Oracle DBA with experience on Cloud Database services, performance tuning and Oracle Goldengate or any real-time data replication tool experience - at least 2+ years of relevant experience on Cloud database services with genuine Cloud certification is a must.
To Provide Database support for multiple applications in production & non-prod environments.
Liaise with IT Infrastructure teams and the application support team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operational Support Engineer responsible to ensure proactive monitoring and resolve operational issues on ORACLE Databases.
• Engineer with experience on any Cloud services who can script using Shell, Python, or Ruby, designing and implementing new tools and systems on Cloud Infrastructure.
• This job requires a good understanding of cloud Infrastructure, Design & solutions that impact and improve the business.
• Engineer who can architect, build scalable & maintain high availability solution on any Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, Oracle, etc …) environment with a cost-effective manner.
• Engineer who can monitor, troubleshoot & setup Goldengate replication as per the application requirement.
• Responsible for server maintenance and implement, debug or patching the databases which may include rollouts and upgrades.
• Responsible to perform refreshes of data from production databases into test and development databases on Cloud environment.
• Responsible to support change, problem, incident & service requests as per customer requirement.
• Engineer who can effectively tune/tweak performance issues proactively & reactively. Skill Sets required:
• Oracle DBA with Cloud infrastructure experience is must & should.
• Experience in Oracle Goldengate or any real-time data replication tool configuration, monitoring & Troubleshooting is expected.
• Any Cloud Certification is must, preferably AWS Cloud Certification would be an added advantage.
• Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service.
• Experience in DB monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting major issues.
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills.
• Ability to drive projects with end to end ownership.
• Expertise in Oracle Database related Tools: OEM, RMAN, Data Pump, ASM, etc
• If the candidate has exposure on AWS Cloud services then we expect hands-on experience with Tools: RDS, EC2, LAMBDA, S3, Security groups, Storage gateway.
• Candidate with experience on any Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google, Azure, Oracle, etc …) is expected.
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume