Software Developer (Java)
Must have minimum 3-4 years experience as a Developer
• In-depth analysis and debugging of configurations, BOM management, rendering using dispatcher and Workflow Issue
• Increase customer satisfaction by taking ownership to drive reported change requests to resolution with minimum supervision
• Contribute in Technical Review of requirements and streamline requirements to provide maximum business benefit
• Work to provide process improvement to provide cost-efficiency in application maintenance
• Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills. Able to handle critical enhancements.
• Knowledge of quality tool, HPALM for Problem Management
• Co-ordinate enhancements and bug fixes with Third Party and Application Vendors
• Problem-solving skills and working on root cause analysis (RCA).
• Sound knowledge of PLM concepts
• Working in cloud infrastructure, mainly in AWS will be an added advantage
• Experience in Java coding & architecture
• Experience in Teamcenter client & server customization.
• Preferred knowledge in C++ coding concepts.
• In-depth knowledge of Teamcenter data model, BOM Management, Workflows.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket for deployments and service restarts
• Hands-on experience in upgrade activities in Teamcenter, prioritization of enhancements and release management
• Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Strong passion to learn technologies, framework, and strategies required to manage IT operations in a global organization.
• Experience in installing, configuring 2-Tier & 4-Tier clients, file management server.
• Experience with Shell Scripting.
• Knowledge in any other PLM systems like PTC Windchill etc., will be an added advantage
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume