• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with 3-4 years of experience
• 3 years of salesforce CRM industry experience
• Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform, Lightning and the App Exchange
• Experience on SFDC Application support processes and leading L2/L3 support team, flexible in working hours.
• Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
• Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and Visual Force
• Experience with Service now and handling end customers
• Understanding of the Salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
• Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
• Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
• Active Salesforce.com certified developer and/or admin
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume