Software Developer ( C# / Dot Net)
Provide subject matter expertise on the technical and development aspects of C#.net and MS SQL.
Analyze functional specifications and problems to deliver solutions.
Create detailed written technical specifications.
Provide extensive knowledge of application development best practice and processes.
Able to work in a team setting with a focus on detail and quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Attend meetings with global business teams (may sometimes be outside of normal 9 to 5 due to time zone constraints)
• Demonstrate solid technical knowledge
• Demonstrate business acumen
• Require limited direction
• Handle complex problems
• Possess strong knowledge of project development processes
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Participate in and contribute to all phases of systems development, including specification, programming, maintenance and testing.
• Provide technical expertise to develop and support technical solutions.
• Adhere to global technology strategies and standards.
• Deliver high-quality analysis, systems design and programming on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with global standards.
• Evaluate and recommend technical solutions.
• Develop and execute unit test cases
• Understand and follow validation processes
Qualifications Strong knowledge of project development/implementation processes.
Solid teamwork skills.
1) Minimum 7 years’ experience in software development
2) Experience within the Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry
3) Strong experience in working using “Agile” methodology or equivalent.
4) Able to work in virtual teams and international exposure is a must.
5) Certification in software development is essential
6) Must be willing, and able, to travel to other Baxter sites globally
7) Qualification in Computer related discipline
8) Experience in working on Windows .net systems
9) Strong knowledge of project development processes Required Skills: • C# • .NET Core • Entity Framework Core • SQL Server • Agile Scrum • Microservices • Angular • Service Bus, Message Queueing
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume