Automation / Selenium Tester
• Analyzing user stories, use cases, requirements for validity and feasibility
• Collaborate closely with other team members that are co-located and/or remote
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide documentation Qualifications, Skills and Experience To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• 7+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• 5+ years of experience in data analysis
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
a) Must have Experience
o 7+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role o Experience testing web applications o Good level of SQL
o Ability to work remotely
b) Desirable Experience o Experience using selenium and automated testing tools o Working within an AGILE framework o Experience using HP ALM o AZURE DevOps experience
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume