Software Developer ( LIMS / Labvantage)
Developer Required to work in shifts: Yes
Relevant Exp: 3 - 5 years Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide technical leadership in configuring, customizing and deploying LabVantage LIMS implementation/developments/changes/enhancements.
• Adhere to and demonstrate commitment towards the implementation as part of the development team.
• Must have worked in at least 2 end-to-end LIMS implementation or upgrade projects
• Provide technical expertise in delivering/supporting solutions for complex business requirements. Work effectively on independent projects, and in cooperation with a variety of customers/ technical professionals to prioritize tasks and resolve complex problems.
• Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for building/implementing Labvantage LIMS functionalities for large and medium projects and small scope changes
• Utilize technologies, including Java, to provide solutions extending the capabilities of Labvantage LIMS
• Utilize LIMS tools/configuration options to create and update functionalities to meet requirements
• Identify and implement process improvements for the development and maintenance of LIMS
• Create and maintain system documentation
• Provide a high level of technical support, as needed, and perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within the area of functional responsibility
Experience Required Experience: 8+ years, relevant: 5-8 years of Mandatory skills
• LIMS development and configuration skills
• Solid understanding of Build/ Deployment Process
• Should be aware of the GxPs. Computer System Validation processes and other regulatory requirements of a lab.
• Strong experience of Labvantage LIMS version 8 and above
• Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to work independently, under the minimal direct supervision
• Advanced technical knowledge of Java modules and frameworks including web services, hibernate, and JMS
• Experience in all stages of systems development and support
• Experience with Jasper Reports is a plus
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of quality processes, including CAPA, Change Control, Computer System Validation,21CFR, FDA/EMEA regulations Technical Certification: A certification in LabVantage / LabWare / STARLiMS is an added advantage. Functional Skills: Pharma industry experience & understanding of working in Validated Systems. Soft Skills: Good communication skills, problem-solving attitude Nice to have skills
• Experience implementing Instrument interfaces.
• Should have experience in using a reporting tool to make reports
• Should have good command on SQL Queries (able to write complex queries) either in Oracle or MS SQL.
• Designing and building Template data and reports on LabVantage LIMS.
• Reporting: Jaspersoft, JasperReports.
• Experience of Java EE server (Oracle WebLogic Server, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, or IBM WebSphere Application Server)
One of the Top Pharma Companies working in the industries. Its an MNC.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.